Happy Valentine’s Day
We want to wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day and hope you have a great day. In case you are working, enjoying the time with your family and kids, or wanting to do something new today or in the coming days, here are some ideas:
Activities and Crafts for Kids
- 15 Valentine’s Day Activities For Kids – Play Ideas
- 12 Minecraft Valentine Cards and Ideas – Boy Birthday Party Ideas…
- Hogs & Kisses
- Top Pinned Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Kids Valentine’s Day ideas
- Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Animal Crafts
Activities for you
- 8 things to do over Valentine’s Weekend. – Dig The Dunes
- Go skiing, sledding, snowboarding, tubing in a ski-area near you (for example on Mountain Creek, NJ) – often, if you get your tickets online you can save, too
- Get your friends together and do an Escape Game – You will be brought into an Escape Room an have to find the hidden clues and solve the mystery to get out of the room again. I (Anja) did this at Kersey Valley Escape in NC but they are now all around, for example in NJ in Wharton and in Freehold – Google for your location and “escape room” to find the nearest one to you.
- If the weather is good, go to see some sights or even museums. If you are in NJ/NY, do you know of the 9/11 Teardrop Memorial?
- Some smaller towns also have interesting locations, for example Jim Thorpe in PA is called the “swiss alps of the US” (I disagree but it’s a cute town). Jim Thorpe has an Opera House (Mauch Chunk Opera House) and they have concerts there every weekend – we had a fun night there with the New West Guitar Group with Sara Gazarek. Check out http://whatshappeningincarboncounty.com/ or Google your location and “what’s happening” to find ideas near you. We stayed in a cute little appartment in Jim Thorpe at the Rosemary House, the owner is also offering herbal courses, something different than just pure college courses 😉
- Want something completely different? I can really recommend you the Millionaire Mind Experience (MME). It is a great program where you learn a lot about yourself, how you handle money, and how you design your life. Check it out! There are multiple cities and dates coming up (even if you can only go a day or two!): Philadelphia, Calgary, Chicago, Cincinnati, Portland, Miami, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Detroit, Long Island, Sand Antonio, Orlando, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Dallas, Toronto, Boston, Baltimore, Westchester, Montreal, San Diego, Tampa, and others are on the list. Check it out now!
- If you cannot make it to MME, try going to REIGNITE. Current locations are Phoenix, Toronto, Denver, Calgary, Hasbrouck Heights, and often also San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orlando!